Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review: LiquidSunshineCo. Cheap and Fabulous skincare


I found LiquidSunshineCo while browsing Etsy. Of course, the prices were the first thing I noticed. $1 for the chappy lipbalm . The only problem I had was that the balm was flavored with mint. Mint toothpaste = Yes. Mint Lip Products= No thanks! I sent the owner a message and asked her if it would be possible to get the product in a different flavor. Not only did she say yes but she worked with me over a period of time to develop my custom flavor! How is that for customer service? I mentioned that I just started a blog and was going to give her a glowing customer service review. I had no intention on trying to get these products for free but she sent them to me free of charge anyway. 3 custom chappy lip balms, 1 Working Hands Lotion Bar, and 2 Awaken Me Lotion Bars. Wow was I impressed when I opened up my package. Even more impressed when I used the products. Everything was just lovely.


Chappy lip balm
Image courtesy of LiquidSunshineCo.

Description
A combination of Apricot oil, Aloe and Coconut Butter. With a the wonderful smells of Lavender and Chamomile and finished with Beeswax.
Impression
Very smooth and easy to apply. Mild and pleasant floral scent. Immediately makes my lips feel softer and when worn overnight my lips feel fabulous.
Product Rating
5/5  Can't live without it!



Awaken Me Solid Lotion Bar
Image courtesy of LiquidSunshineCo.
Description
Citrus scented solid lotion bar.

Impression
Melts into a soft and buttery lotion that leaves skin feeling immediately more hydrated. The citrus scent is not strong enough in this one but the smell of the natural butters isn't unpleasant. Perfect for dry cuticles!
Product Rating
4/5 Love it!





Working Hands Solid Lotion Bar
Image courtesy of LiquidSunshineCo.
Description
I can't remember how this one was described and it isn't currently up in the store. I do remember that it was described as being a masculine scent.
Impression
Lovely and moisturizing just like the Awaken Me Bar but this one has a but more of a scent which I really love. It also has bits of black pepper in it so make sure not to run your eyes after using it!
Product Rating
4/5 Love it! 


Overall 
I am very happy with these products and the customer service is fantastic! 

5/5 I will be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment