Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Top 5 Makeup Products

E.L.F. Studio Blusher in Gotta Glow- $3
This is my HG highlighter. I can not express how much I love this product. It is a sheer white powder with gold and white shimmer. An absolute must have in my makeup arsenal.

E.L.F. Studio Mineral Face Primer- $6
This primer my favorite of all of the face primers I have tried. It makes my skin looks better even without any foundation on. My makeup goes on smoother and gives me a fairly flawless look.

Avon Smooth Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in Transparent Glow- $12
This is my HG setting powder. On hot humid days I opt for this instead of foundation. It gives my skin a natural glow and softens any imperfections.

Wet n' Wild Eyeshadows- Varies
What can I say except Wet n' Wild really is the brands that defines Cheap but Fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment